Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Wrap Dress Look-a-Like

This was just a little simple cute outfit that i just fell in live with (turquoise on the left.) The one on the right (the black print) is the one i copied,

The story goes. I cute little medical rep always come to the office and is always dress so cute I noticed that her outfits kinda all seem like they are from the same designer. One day she came in with the dress on the left on I thought it was just the cutest casual dress i have seen in a long time. I knew right then I wanted to make this dress. So I had to kinda check it out, you know....to see how many pieces makes was needed to make up the dress. So i kinda complemented her on the dress, Then she proceeded to tell me the designer's name "Elizabeth Mackay"  So of course i looked the the designer up, So for this simple dress the price is $ 285.00, When she said that i said oooh i can make that, So that was that.... now i was on a mission and my mission is done



Done in summer of 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment