Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sweet Smooth Smoothie

Ok bloggers I am really not a big fan of eating strawberries....BUT!  I like the strawberry taste.  I know that is weird or shall I say unique. Some people as tomatoes some say tomotoes. Some say weird I say unique. Any who the one way that I will eat this beautiful little red tasty fruit are by putting them into the blender. This is the way that I make my smoothies. I call my smoothies Sweet Smooth Smoothies. I love my sweets as most of us do, I sometime like stuff super sweet.
These are the items i used to make my Sweet Smooth Smoothie
*handy dandy blender
*spoon big enough for stirring and a knife that you can cut up your fruit with. 
*bananas, and strawberries. For me this was my fruit of choice
      Please...Please....Please and another Please wash your strawberries.
      Clean them good. While I clean them I just cut the top stem off. This is what you see in the above       picture.
*papaya juice
      Some people like to use Milk. Not me because I am unique. I don't like milk or cheese. 
      You can use what you want.
*sugar (optional)
*flax seed (optional)



 

I used my handy dandy steak knife and cut my fruit in to chunks. The bananas I just pretty much  peeled back the skin and sliced them. And Dumped them all in the blender. This is the picture that you see above. There is no particular order. Doesn't that look delicious? 



Ok....now...I love sweetness as i have mentioned so I added about 2 table spoons of sugar.
You don't have to really add anything else if you don't want to. I sometimes add flex seeds to my smoothies at this point but I did not do it this time.

    
I poured my papaya juice in the blender.  You don't want it to be watery. Remember the fruit is gonna make it's own juice too.  You want it thick like a milk shake. What I did was to add about 1/4 of a cup. No there is no measuring cup there but this was about that amount maybe a little over or under. Turn the blender on set it to the blender option and blend away. If it doesn't seem to be blending to well or not agitating  just pour a little more juice in. Then try it again. Whala you have your smoothie
   

I know you say that is really not a smoothie.  But I tell you it really is. Don't it look good though?
I make mine this way because my family and I like to keep going back for more the next day it is like a night cap to us. I literally have to mark the container because my son will go back for more that night lol. 
But I make it concentrated so that all I need to do is add the ice. Sometime I freeze it until I want to use it again.
        
As you can see above I added a bowl full of ice and maybe a cup of Sweet Smooth Smoothie
Ok yall I added some more sugar and strawberries but that is just me am am a very unique individual. So this is how much I was able to make with that bowl of ice and cup of Sweet Smooth Smoothie
If you guys can taste this.
When I tell you this was good I am not tell you no lie. 
This one was for me on the go.
  Later on that evening I came home cooked and this was the treat
I took me a hot bath with that Calgon take me away. The Lavender kind.
Let me tell yall something.
 After I finished my bath. It was that time Smoothie time.
 I like mine in a wine glass with a spoon.
OMGoodness

No comments:

Post a Comment