Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Early morning Draping

I love to design.  I must be a natural at it. I have been doing this since i was a little girl with my baby dolls. I though that was the way that you make clothes. At that time i never knew nothing about patterns. I would use my doll clothes to copy her clothes with some old clothes that my baby sister could not were anymore. My mother was very over protected of her 3 girls. So I would go sneak the needle and thread and scissors. I would cut those clothes and copy my doll clothes and some i would drape them on the doll and sew them while i was draping them. The funny part is that my mom would keep the too small clothes in a box in the attic. When she wanted to give them away she would go get them and would swear up and down that there were more clothes in that attic. It was so funny because the cute little clothes that was getting too small for my sister i could not wait till they go in the too small clothes box so my baby doll and barbie dolls can have some fresh new clothes.


I pop up at 5 am every morning since i was a little girl. The 5ish am is my best thinking time my brain is wired. Sometimes i have so much going on up there that i can not focus, So sometimes it take a couple cups of tea and turn me some smooth jazz on. Then i am ready to go. This is just one video that i decide to shoot .


No comments:

Post a Comment