Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Hoodie Shrug a cute decontruction



when my 33 year old was a 13 years old his dad purchased him some Nike's. They were all white i told his dad he did not need white shoes just yet. But did he listen to me noooo. The next week after the purchase he came home from school and told me he needed to tell his dad that he needed some more shoes. I said " uh why?  You just got a brand new pair last week!  OMGoodnes you guys would never guess what he said...... He said i just threw those in the garbage because someone stepped on them and got them dirty.. I thought i was gonna loose my mind.  I said if you don't go get those @#%^&% shoes out of the trash that cost almost $100.00 bucks we are gonna have some issues you and I. That day I taught him how to keep his shoes clean. We laugh about it today and he still keep him some clean white shoes


My 16 year old had a hoodie that he was going to throw in the trash.  I said, "hold up STOP i can use that. his thoughts were the hoodie has hole in it, I told him boy give me that hoodie and what your momma work .....lol 

Here are the results done in spring of 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment